// Hey guys! As I’m a new pokémon roleplay I decided to do a thing. Kotone is training to be a pokémon breeder, so reblog this and you will receive a newly hatched pokémon in your submit box.
- You don’t have to be following me, though it would be cool if you…
This is the current signature count for the petition to restore Net Neutrality. As you can see it has a very long way to go.
Come on people I know there are at least 64,000 of you on tumblr who haven’t signed this yet. Click here to do so
If you have already signed be sure to share the link so that the word will spread.
hey real talk for a second
the deadline for this petition is in THREE WEEKS
and it’s not even halfway to meeting the goal.
If it doesn’t meet the goal, IT’S OVER. THE PETITION IS REMOVED. THE END.
I know it might be a little annoying to take a whole two minutes out of your life to make an account and sign this, but that little annoyance pales in comparison to the fact that right now, MASSIVE CORPORATIONS NOW HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL HOW THE INTERNET IS RUN
Please, DON’T sit back and think, “Oh, everyone else will sign it. I’ll just reblog.” No. There are literally THOUSANDS of people thinking the exact same thing. There’s a reason this post has almost 20,000 notes more than the number of signatures: It’s because people are liking and reblogging without signing it.
Don’t fall victim to the bystander effect. DO take this very, very seriously. The only requirement for signing is that you are 13 years or older. You don’t have to be a U.S. citizen to sign. So please, take the two minutes. Sign the petition. It’s the only hope we have to fix this.
If left unattended, these virus blogs will start striking at your inbox, filling it with spam messages to other viruses or submitting crude images with other links towards the virus.
DO NOT IGNORE THEM ON THESE MESSAGES. I’m going to stress that as much as possible because I hovered over the…
Q:A small Pikachu could be seen sitting by herself and singing softly. She didn't have a horribly strong voice and it cracked on the high notes, but that didn't stop her from singing. "Sing and I will hear you, no matter where you are. A song to light the darkest nights, and guide me from afar. And I will never be afraid, now I know you're somewhere. You're everywhere to me. You're the colour in the sky, a reason to believe~"
Off to the right of the Pokémon, a soft, lilting voice could be heard joining in, blending with the Pikachu in harmony.
♫ And when the rain falls down
You tell a story
And I will hear you
Always near you
By the boab tree ♫
A shiny Swablu fluttered in front of the Pikachu, landing with a soft ‘thump’. She beamed up her, fluffing her wings back in order.
"I daresay, Ma’dame, you have such a lovely voice ~ ♫ I think this was the first time that I’ve met someone else who knew of the song. It’s quite pleasant ~ ♫"
She waddled a bit closer. “I apologize for intruding… My name is Banana ~ ♫ May I ask for yours, dear?”
Heyoooooo! I hit 160 followers, so giveaway time!
This one is a special character giveaway. That means if you win, you get one of these Pokemon to use as you wish!
The characters are:
- Male Jigglypuff, often mistaken for a girl and very grumpy about it. Little do people know he SOMEHOW knows the move OUTRAGE.
- Female Duskull. Was a Teddiursa before death, and is very forgetful. Attracted by the scent of honey.
- Shiny Small Gourgeist. Has shorter “hair” than most, resulting in “pigtails.”
- Jerboa-based Mew because of Bulbapedia’s Origin description. Specifically based on a Greater Egyptian Jerboa.
- Shiny Spinda with a star-shaped mark on its right eye. Floppy ears that usually hang down.
- An Inkay that is determined to evolve into Malamar, so they have decided to remain upside-down until then. (Just an explanation for their evolution since there are no 3DSes to turn upside-down.)
RULES. PLEASE READ THEM. THEY’RE HERE FOR A REASON.
- POKEMON ASK/ROLEPLAY BLOGS ONLY. I cannot stress this enough. I will not count personal blogs or primary blogs! IF YOUR BLOG IS A SECONDARY BLOG, REBLOG IT THERE SO I KNOW INSTEAD OF LIKING WITH YOUR PRIMARY BLOG.
- 1 Reblog - one entry. 1 Like - one entry. 1 Reblog and 1 like - one entry. So don’t spam reblogs/likes. Only counting you once.
- YOU HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING ME. Don’t care if before or after this post, but you must be following nonetheless.
- YOU HAVE TO USE THEM. Don’t hoard them. That’s rude and inconsiderate. You must use them in some way, whether making a new blog with them or adding them to your blog’s cast.
There will be three winners! Winner one gets to pick the first two, winner two gets the next two, and winner three gets what’s left.
Reblog or like to enter!
Ends January 15th!
THE GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN UPDATED!~
//Sorry to anyone who has replied to me and I never saw it; apparently I was tracking the wrong tag wow go me/slapped.//
Like/reblog for a question from my characters~